For the past three years a gang of us have gone to Winefest. We always said it was the best wine tasting event all year. This year I'm not so sure. They moved the venue to the Big Four building on the Stampede Grounds from the BMO Centre so basically, we were in a warehouse that was disguised as not quite being a warehouse. We may be drinking but we're not dumb. The lighting was crappy too. Tough to read the signage due to where they set up the lights. Ah, they're dumb!
In any case, we went to Ric's Grill on 8 Street SW after the event to have yet another drink (not necessarily needed but why not?!?)! I took the following images at that venue. The one of me & my guy alone I did not take. All the others I did - even if I was in the photo (self portraits are fun!).
It was still a riot! Can you tell??
No comments:
Post a Comment