A couple weeks ago I drove up Sarcee Trail to catch the sunrise. In this case, I knew it was sunny since I live 5 minutes from where I wanted to shoot from. I've noticed this view often as I drive to & from Sunterra Market on Sarcee & 17 Ave SW. As I thought about shooting this scene, I wondered where to park my car or if I'd have to cycle up there (which I really didn't want to do).
All around, it worked out well. I drove north on Sarcee then turned around to head back south. The shoulder on the side of the road is quite wide so all I had to do was pull over & put my hazards on. I didn't even have to get out of my car! I rolled down the passenger's side window & had my 70-200 IS II lens on my camera & just fired away.
No comments:
Post a Comment