Last week I chose to get a book from the library. I suppose I just felt "done" with studying - at least for a bit. All I've said when someone asked what I want when these exams are done, & all I've said was "a novel!". So, I got one early. I found the "out" of watching television when I needed a break from studying, wasn't really me. I wanted a novel to read & that's what I have. The book is called Mark of the Assassin by Daniel Silva.
I've read many many books by Daniel Silva & I love them (thank you Peter for introducing them to me). The one I'm reading currently is one of his earlier novels. It's quite good. I have noticed some of the characters he has in the series of novels I've read kinda introduced in this book (I think there's two books in this series where there's 11 in the other series). The characters names are the same & they have similar rolls but they seem to "look" a little different.
Aside from that, I actually grabbed my camera after nearly 4 months! It was sitting on my floor in its bag patiently waiting for this all to be done. I walked up my steps to my condo this evening & saw this relatively large icicle dripping down from my handrail. I immediately walked in my condo & grabbed my camera & macro lens. The shots are not the best but I'm happy just to take my camera out again.

I really did give up my life while I was studying....... now to sort out a trip to go on. That's what I REALY want! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment