Friday, September 6, 2019

relective

When someone is let go from a job he/she really does not like, it is a celebration. At the same time, it causes that person to look at what is next.

I have been unhappy with my place of work for literally years. On Tuesday last week I was released from there. It is the perfect action for both me and the company I once worked with.  I did consider quitting on many occasions but I did not seem to ever have the nerve to do it and I am not entirely sure why.

I have many thoughts as to what is next for me. I have a lot of travel coming up in the next month and I am looking forward to that. Inspiration often comes when One least expects it so who knows if I will get it when I am on my travels or when I am sitting around my own home.

I have not posted on here for over a year and there are many reasons for that which are really simply excuses. I enjoy writing and posting here so I do not know (again) why I often stop.

I will just add some drawings I have done last spring / summer that I just uploaded to Flickr. The first one is coloured ink pens on paper. The second is a brush ink pen on paper which was finished very quickly after I did another in pastel (which follows).

IMG_6742
Fuchsia open - from my balcony

poppy
poppy - Reader Garden
IMG_6948
poppy - pastels


That is all for now. I started this post last week and I want it up before I leave for my first trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment