Friday, October 23, 2020

gratitude

 As mentioned yesterday, I am making a thank you card. I actually made two and one is already in the mail. One for the fellow I mentioned yesterday from Real Life Trading and one for his girlfriend (for something completely different) from The Limitless Creator

I feel the hands turned out much better in round two than they did in the first go. Once I added the highlights I knew it was complete.

helping hand

For the other one, I made another chakra tree. Chakra trees in my mind are about our chakra centres growing (and opening). I felt it was very appropriate for her.
I thought initially to send one card for both of them then chose to make two cards since I wanted each card to fit the person who was receiving it.

chakra tree 2

I am very happy with both of them. I have been using "photo corners" when I make cards now so that if anyone wants to frame the piece of art, they can remove it easily.
I am now off to mail the second card! (And yes, it is still snowing here.)


No comments:

Post a Comment