I need to begin by saying this is not my project. I have a friend of mine who is an architectural designer & this is her job. These images will be on her site.
The only reason I am posting these images is due to taking them for her. I like them & even with the real estate restrictions, I was able to get the whole addition in the shot.
There are a few "hotspots" in the image but it really could not be helped - nice sunny day & even though it was morning, it is winter & the sun is low.
January 15 note:
I showed these to my friend who is a photographer & told him about what I didn't love about these images. He agreed & told me how to fix the issue. These will be re-shot at a later time.
She also designed the security bars on this window. Very nice!!



No comments:
Post a Comment