Sunday, March 22, 2015

too long...

It really has been forever since I wrote a post. Perhaps I write now because I'm going away next weekend & was clearing my cards for my camera to be sure I have room for new images.

The last major(ish) trip I was on was to St. John's, Newfoundland back in August. The trip was a "first date" with a fellow I started dating at the time. Turns out, that was a short yet very fun relationship. He was going for a family reunion & asked me to join him. I hadn't been to St. John's before & I am so glad I agreed to go!

St. John's is very quaint. Lots of colour, pretty much everywhere you look. We were not in St. John's the entire time; we were actually in Traytown for the family reunion. We spent only one day (24 hours) in St. John's. I'd love to go back to see the icebergs.

A few images near Traytown, NL. I can't say I know exactly where these were taken.

Near Traytown, NL
IMG_3179 IMG_3161 

I saw these colourful loos & the fellow I was with said "you want to take a photo of those, don't you?" Then he promptly moved the trash bin out of the shot.

IMG_3168
IMG_3187
Now lovely St. John's. We didn't have the best weather but who cares?! It wasn't raining!
IMG_3196
Many of the houses have these cute mailboxes. Each one was quite different.
IMG_3198
IMG_3213

1 comment:

  1. Such lovely photography! The mailboxes are adorable. xo

    josieannacatherine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete