I am at my friend's 'cabin' which is really another house in Anglemont, BC. I was hesitant to stay for a couple reasons. One - the main fridge on the main floor is kaput. I opened it and there was mould inside (yuk) and two - there really wasn't a spot to park my car. Thankfully, there is a second fridge downstairs which actually appears older than the one in the kitchen. It may work better since they unplug it every winter when they are not here. As to my car? It is pulled off to the side of the road. It is totally fine where it is. I certainly was not shovelling out a driveway for me to park. Too much snow!
| I am glad I thought to bring my snowshoes. |
| where are the steps? |
It is snowing again today so I will be out there again with a shovel. It is an A-frame roof; the snow has to go somewhere. I may go for a drive too, before the cold weather arrives.
No comments:
Post a Comment