Tuesday, March 31, 2020

last day

Today is the eve of my birthday. It is an end of a decade for me; a milestone, some may say. I did wonder what to write today and I am still unsure, so let's see how this goes!

I had hoped to do a sketch or drawing of some sort and I did not get to it today. I still could do something and I know I likely won't due to the hour. I have all these ideas for different drawings yet none of them have come to fruition yet and I cannot say why.

In some ways, I want to change the way that I draw. Typically, I always want to draw life-like drawings and lately, I want to be more carefree and just let it flow (of course also wishing them to be life-like). I do have a few images of my own work that portray the style that I want to do now. I feel that I want to do this style because it is faster! For some reason I do not give myself time to draw anymore. Why is that?

This was from Christmas of 2018 in Mexico. Lovely trip and thankfully, I did one drawing!

conch shells in Mexico 2018

This is basically how I would like to draw now. Not always, just more often. Time to practice. (:
poppy
previously posted
I love to draw yet it seems to be the last thing I do these days. Last night I was wondering what to do and did I pick up my sketchbook? No.
Tomorrow (there is always tomorrow) I will draw something and post it right away. I have been taking a few photos lately. Nothing fancy; just what catches my attention. 

Untitled
looking at a flower through my water glass
Untitled
birthday card for a friend of mine (water colour by yours truly)

Untitled
ice ice baby
Tomorrow is the beginning of my new decade. Let us see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment