Thursday, August 25, 2022

wedding

I went to a wedding a few weeks ago. I hadn't been to one in literally years and years. It was a beautiful day and quite hot outside. The ceremony and reception were both at the same venue so that worked out rather well. 

The day of the wedding I decided to make the card instead of buying one. I did end up giving cash which is not my preference. It just worked out that way in the end. 

I had an idea to draw two hands both holding rings towards one another. I used a photo of a male hand and used my hand as the female hand. 

The final drawing 


I ended up softening the edges which I am not sure was the best way to go. I am still happy with it. I did complete the drawing rather quickly because I left it to the last day. I hope they like it. 💖

And yes most artist say that hands are difficult to draw. I have always drawn them even when I was young. They are quite 'handy'.  


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete