Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool

Today is April first also known as April Fool's Day. It is also my birthday. I was hoping to get out to sketch today but that just didn't happen and I'm okay with that. I had a lazy morning with my boyfriend & we went for brekky at Galaxie Diner on 11 Street SW, Calgary. The food there is fantastic & there's lots of it! And in the afternoon we went to hit golf balls at the dome (I'm learning to golf & he golfs already). It was fun; although, I don't think he felt he did very well. Next time! Tonight dinner at Brava Bistro with him & my sis & friends. All around a good & relaxing day.

What I like about birthdays is hearing from people I don't hear from all the time. I heard from two cousins, two aunts & a few friends that I normally don't chat with on a regular basis. Makes me wonder why though! All of the people in my life are all dear to me & I love them all. Maybe that can be my new year resolution - to keep up with friends & family I don't currently chat with often. I like doing new years resolutions on my birthday instead of on January 1. It is my new year after all!

Here are only a couple images. The first was taken with a mobile phone so it's a bit grainy. The other with my S95 which is better but my boyfriend doesn't love the image of himself. Too bad!

bd n&t

bd p&n

I didn't take either of these images (obviously).

No comments:

Post a Comment