Friday, April 6, 2012

wrong season

Yesterday we in Calgary, AB woke up to a bunch of the white stuff which is not unusual for Calgary by any means. We have been known to get snow in every month of the year - which is nothing to boast about as far as I'm concerned!
So I went looking for some photo ops when I got home from the gym. I didn't need to walk far. Some of the condo residence here have their bikes outside & that's where the amount of snow that fell really showed well.

I like this image due to the snow on the lock & as well as the background. Basically, you can see items just poking out of the snow.
bike w lock

This really shows how blue the sky was yesterday morning. The snow did not last long on this tree!
tree w snow

And I like this just because the line up of bikes is so even.
bike seats

Fun in the snow without making snowmen or snow angels. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment