Today was my first day of the Bryan Peterson workshop I am taking in Hoorn Holland. What a crazy weather day today. It was a long day & I'm ready for bed so I'm going to post quickly.
We (the students) had to go out & buy some tulips & make our own photos by setting things up for ourselves. We were to make them Dutch inspired and of course it was pouring rain when we headed out to do that this afternoon. It's a contest & there is some sort of prize which I'd love to win!
Here are my top 3:
I do have a favourite but I'm not sure 100% which to submit. If you're reading, let me know your thoughts!!



The first one with the bike definitely. Looks European (& "Hollandish") because of the bike. I like the focus on the tulips, the range of colour is good and there is more light in it.
ReplyDeleteI won with the third image. It was my fave! I won by a landslide too!!
ReplyDelete