Thursday, May 14, 2020

stippling

Back in 1990, I had a project to do for school (college). I cannot say I recall the actual assignment, what I can say is that I still have the project today. I found it a few months ago and decided to have it rest on my desk. I won't bother adding a photo of it, I'll just add the one I did the other day.

All I did was use all of the coloured markers in my Art Bin (which doesn't seem to be sold any longer) aside from brown and black. The markers are of different sized tips so that's why the stipples are smaller and larger depending on the colour. The markers with a larger tip size definitely turned out better. The orange (the largest sphere) has the smallest tip size.

In the end, this was a fun and very meditative drawing to do. The drawing from 1990 is better and I would say that I took more time to do it; or did I do it because I could do it quickly and move onto another assignment?
The markers used were Microns in the felt tip variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment