Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nanuuq

I am currently in Churchill, MB and leave tomorrow. It's been quite a visit! I am staying with a girlfriend who is a pilot on contract here until mid November. I have seen quite a bit of Churchill & have really experienced the WIND here. Unless you've been here, you just don't know wind. Don't jump or you'll likely land on your butt and a few meters away from where you started.

Here are a couple of shots of a few bears I saw here. I was on a Tundra buggy tour today & we saw 7 bears (the last one was really far away but technically, I did see him although no photo cuz my lens doesn't have that kind of reach!).

IMG_6014-2


IMG_6098-2

I have continued to draw & will post once I am back home. Nothing out of the ordinary though. Too windy to be outside for too long & it's not exactly warm here either!

No comments:

Post a Comment