Saturday, November 6, 2010

old farm house

I was out EARLY this morning in hopes to see a similar sky to the one from yesterday; sadly, it wasn't anything like yesterday. Why did I not just go get my camera???

Anyway, I was heading out to a client's house to take photos of it before the renovation starts. I knew there was some basic shots I needed & then I really started to LOOK. There is so much old, rusted, pealing stuff going on here that I was inside the house for well over an hour & I'll be going back when I have cleared off a full CF card (silly me)!

I used my 100 mm macro & extension tubes (for some but not all).

pealing paintrust



faucet

drip

My fav...

chain

1 comment:

  1. Ya, the chain one is nice... I really like the colours in it. I like the peeling paint one too. Very nice pics overall!

    ReplyDelete