Thursday, November 11, 2010
switch hands
Since I haven't drawn with my left hand for awhile, I felt it was time. It allows me to really 'look' at what I'm drawing (most of the time). I took an advertisement photo & drew the model's face. I did map it out & I feel it turned out pretty well all around (especially considering it was done left handed!). I did quickly turn them both upside down (the ad & my drawing) once I thought I was done with it & fixed the chin, neck & nose with my right hand. I didn't bother with anything else - the eyes are a bit off & so is the mouth but all around, it looks quite good. I need to practice hair - blond, brunette, red head, short hair, not sure what to do so it's not the "just jumped out of the shower" look...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment