Thursday, October 7, 2010

technicality

365-24,26 001


I started this painting on Tuesday after the late course I had that night and only completed the watercolour part - basically the shape & basic colours. I finished to as it is now, today. I have decided that this painting/drawing is my creation for the day as well as Tuesday cuz it was not complete (since it was still wet & I heard my bed calling me - loudly). I added some coloured pencil as well as more watercolour pencil & more water. It looks much better since it's darker.

Last night I did this with soft pastels. I like it even though it looks as if it's a bit blurry. I like colour! I am committed to do a painting this weekend - acrylic since I have been dabbling in watercolour already.

365-25 001

1 comment:

  1. They are both really fun-from one color fanatic to another....I want to see more-maybe a series....of 3....??-Claire

    ReplyDelete