Saturday, May 12, 2012

I had to split the post

As I mentioned in my last post, I just put up images of the photography course I took up to the day we went to Amsterdam. I had to stop somewhere. There were just too many images that I liked! I had a day on my own in Amsterdam after the course & I have a few images from then too (only one that I love!).

piggy
The one above simply cracks me up. It says so much yet asks so many questions too. Why?

mixed in
Do you think I could have brought this home with me??

missing
I saw this possible shot from a outside the shop (we were at the market). I inspired Maria to take a similar image too. (I didn't see it though.)

dali
This is so cool. It is a reflection of the building across yet one pane has a completely different building reflecting in it. The window appears to be open & likely why. Looks like it's Photoshoped™ in though! 
shadow bike
Another Nancy Stals original idea which inspired someone else to do something similar. Think outside the box! 
bell
I love this shot. It is now my wallpaper on my iPad!

boobs
This cracked me up when Jochem brought us to see this. It's outside the Old Church near the Red Light district in Amsterdam. It was interesting to see the different reactions of the people in the group when we got there. Some people basically ignored it like it wasn't there and others (like me) took a photo of it. Why is it locked?? (see bottom right)


No comments:

Post a Comment