Saturday, May 12, 2012

I wasn't done

This will be the last about Holland. I was thinking that after only 4 days (well, 5 actually) of being in Holland & with all the images I took, I'd have maybe a dozen or so images that I really like & I could pick from there. Well, clearly I was off a bit. Here are the last few that I really like.

These first few were taken in Hoorn the last day of the course (after the course was officially done).

hoorn old jail
This is the old jail converted into a hotel.

paperbroken glass 



















Broken glass & an old poster torn to bits.

puddle
I simply love the one above & it is one of my favourite shots from the whole trip. I had taken one image then moved slightly to my right & got this one. So glad I moved over!! 

sunnies
This one is also pretty fun! I saw it when Jochem & I went for a drink. I did my best to stay out of the shot (I'm between his eyes - you can see my arm in the left lens). I do like that our drinks are in the left lens. (:


drip
This is my second favourite shot. Look into the drip. What do you see?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment