I have decided to do a 365 day gig. I will do something creative for 365 days in a row. I have seen this posted on many photo sites & I think it will be great for me to practice art. So this means drawing & painting. Photography is a bit on the easy side and drawing is where I want to practice. I will post what I see is worthy to watch my progression. Photography will still be part of what I post just not part of the 365.
This is what I've done so far. For day one, I was sketching with my sister & a friend & used just pencil & colour pencil. Upside down church was NOT easy (no vertical lines!).
The next few days I decided to draw with my left hand. I find it helps me see the shapes rather than the actual object I am drawing. Not bad for non-dominate hand!
maybe I'll do right handed tomorrow...




Funny, I commented here the other day and it hasn't shown up. I said I really liked the table. It's cute. :)
ReplyDelete