I have found over the years that I have gotten away from my creative side on a more personal level. My work allows creativity but not in a 'fine art' type of way. I have started sketching on a more regular basis and wanted to follow my own progress in this way and which ever other ways come to me. I used to write poetry too, so anything is up for grabs! I do take loads of photos but I hope this not to always be about photography.
So to catch up with what I have been doing since I started this site:
In August, I took a rendering course in San Fran for work. When I was there, the instructor was mentioning the value of a 'thumbnail sketch'. We were all told to draw on our actual thumbs and here's my piece. :)
Since I am trying to keep the creative juices flowing, I took an abstract painting course a couple weeks ago w a friend. I did not finish the painting but here is the progress of that class. I found I was just experimenting with colour & paint (since it has literally been years since I used acrylics).
The last shot is as it sits now. Tough to tell how it really is. It's not complete so this will do for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment