Sunday, September 19, 2010

week one complete!

Today is the start of week two so I thought it best to post the last couple days now. I continued with left handed drawing just cuz I find it fun.

The first drawing I did on Friday was done quickly in a restaurant while I waited for my companion to arrive. The perspective is way off and I didn't really finish it. I did show my companion what I was doing & he was impressed that I could draw anything recognizable with my left hand - I seem to be getting that comment often (even with left hand dominate people!).
The second drawing (on the right) was done at home & copied from a photograph that I did not take, I just liked it.



Yesterday I had a day of dealing with yet another aspect of my computer - my router died. Due to spending time at my desk, I thought it appropriate to draw one of my desk buddies. He's an Ikea critter which one of my sisters bought me a couple years ago. I should name him....





I was saying to my other sister that I liked him better when I hadn't added the shadow. Looking at him now, he's ok.

I'm going to try posting on Flickr to import photos next time. That way, I believe, the other uploads I do there are also accessible.

No comments:

Post a Comment