Sunday, September 26, 2010

hike & rubble

I was hiking yesterday & since I have done this hike now 3 times, I just took one shot at the top of Sentinel Pass - the only part of the hike that was new to me. The view is spectacular. Why lug my camera for one shot, you may ask. Well, you never know what else you may see when in the mountains.

001


At the trail head is Marine Lake. Here are a couple fun shots. Love the star effect the sun made (no filter!!).
And my hand later as I was playing with the polarized filter - which I don't totally see a difference when I used it.

022015

As I was cycling today I saw this mound of rubble. Actually, there was some construction going on & they piled all the barricades in one spot when work was complete. It could be art! I went back tonight to take a few shots & as I was there with my camera & tripod, a fellow came up to me to ask if it was a new macro lens I was using. It is not but he thought he'd title the shots he took of me 'new macro' cuz only an enthusiast photographer would take photos of what other people feel is junk.

034 040 043 046

I have to go back tomorrow to get a shot of the big picture. The ones I took earlier ended up blurry. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment