I haven't posted in over a week. It's weird actually. I was chatting to a girlfriend this evening about my last drawing & she 'gets it' more than she did before we chatted. I found the older drawing dated 1988 & will photograph it & post it up. It's too large to scan unfortunately.
I don't have an image to add to this post, it's more of a reflective verbal-thing ultimately. I miss having something like my 365 project on the go. What did I say about it earlier today? I said it was me doing something that I loved that I had gotten out of the practice of doing regularly. I did love it yet I am thankful to not have that daily obligation any longer. I suggested us meeting once per week yet I don't trust that could happen with this friend. It's all good. I can continue on my own regardless...and I will.
Smiles. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment