Many years ago, there was an Edmonton based company that made some pretty funky stuff for the house. I have a few items that I bought from there when I was living in Thunder Bay. The company is no longer in business - which is a shame. So I wonder how long ago it was now...
Last night I drew the picture frame I have which they produced. I really like it & always have. It's not exactly a frame though, it's a piece of stainless steel with magnets to hold on the photo. I had a photo of my previous boyfriend attached to it (taken at Gordon's Wine Bar in London) & I have since removed the photo to clear space so I could place the birthday watercolour card I received from a girlfriend & lean it against the frame. The paper is too thick & is also warped since it's watercolour paper so the magnets won't hold it on (not strong enough).
The watercolour card is gorgeous & I love it. The colours are really strong & I love the message on the card. I see it everyday since it sits on my fridge.

No comments:
Post a Comment