Thursday, September 1, 2011

saved

On Tuesday night I completely forgot to create something until I was lying in bed & remembered that I forgot. I had thought of it earlier but had a friend popping by & I had something to get ready for him so I figured I'd just do it when he left, which didn't happen.
I had taken this photo in the morning of August 6, 2011 before I hiked Mount Allan. I did it early since I figured someone would lop off the top of the mushroom by the time I got back. I was wrong, the mushroom was still in tact, just shrivelled up from being in the heat of the sunshine.

365-353

I've taken shots of mushrooms before but the one above had more colours & I really liked it. I use my macro lens for close up shots but those were a bit blurry even with a tripod. I realized why photographers use the self-timer to take shots. That way, triggering the shutter of the camera doesn't cause shake & therefore blurry images.

1 comment:

  1. That's a Shaggy Mane! They are edible and delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete