Sunday, July 17, 2011

another subject?

A friend of mine was over Thursday to teach me about the stock market - for real. I have always invested in stocks without doing much research & that is ending now (or had ended in April - before I really knew this person).
After we went through some technical chart stuff, it was time for a break so we went for a short walk & then he asked if I would draw him. I was thinking of drawing him from life but he was thinking of something like the portrait I did of the baby. Anything is possible at this point so I took some photos. He had some ideas & I also had some ideas. I took a few different images & I will chose one to draw or take more another day.
This one is from my favourite image that I took. I have cropped it for this post cuz I'm not sure how comfortable he is having his photo up yet. We chatted about it and he knows it'll be posted once I start drawing it but for now, I like this crop.

365-306 modified

No comments:

Post a Comment