After so much time working on the baby portrait, I felt a little like 'now what do I draw'? I have no idea even now.
On Friday we hiked Mount Indefatigable. Friday was Canada Day & we went up with the sole purpose to toboggan down part of the mountain since we did that very same thing last June (except we didn't plan to slide down last year). Since there is still so much snow in the mountains we figured that the tobagganing should still work July 1 and it did. There was less snow than last time and the run we slid down was shorter but it was still a giggle, no question. I used my trail seat made by Thermarest™ to slide down. Seriously fun. A friend who was the initial instigator of this fun said that we should be making a beer commercial (Canadian of course)!
Mount Indefatigable is a decommissioned trail (as you can see from the above sign). We actually initially missed the trailhead last year since they didn't have this monster sign. Now you can't miss it. We ran across absolutely no bears either time we have hiked this trail. The only wildlife we saw were birds (and mosquitos).
Here is one image of a friend sliding down the mountain. Woot woot!
Everyone aside from me is at the bottom cheering.




No comments:
Post a Comment