Wednesday, July 20, 2011

back to the drawing board

Literally.
I have my fan upstairs cuz a few weeks back I put my glass of water on my coffee table on top of a pile of something (sketchbooks, books, etc.) and there was one thing on top which I wasn't really looking at & the glass fell since I didn't place it on anything specific & spilled water all over the floor. I needed to ensure that my bamboo floor wasn't damaged with the amount of water that was spilled so I cleaned it up then set up my fan to dry it properly. It worked great & has been upstairs ever since. It is summer & Calgary does get the occasional day of HOT weather (like Monday) so it's great to have it upstairs. The lower level doesn't need it since it's cool down there.

365-311

This is an odd drawing really. For one, I ran out of room at the top of the page and the base & post (what is it called?) of the fan is in a sort of 'focus' and the actual fan part is not. I had the fan running when I drew this so the blades could not be seen anyway. It almost looks like it's moving which of course the cage of the fan is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment