As I mentioned in the previous posting, there's lots of crap in the air. That being pollen plus cotton from the poplar trees. It's as though it's snowing cotton. There's seriously accumulation & everything.
I have been behind on my posts & creative stuff once I finished the baby picture. I should have counted it for a few days longer rather than what I did. So here it is, I officially extend it plus I am adding these few images to cover a few days missed which then gives me permission (in my head) to carry on from here. Ha! My rules.
These are images of the crap in the air that has accumulated between the spindles of the stairs leading up to my deck. One friend said it looked like a spiderweb with the crap caught in it (he saw it when it was quite dark outside) but I checked it again yesterday & it looks to me as though it is just the fluff from the trees.



No comments:
Post a Comment