I have this dieffenbachia plant (I had to look up how to spell that) near my window on my main floor. It used to be downstairs in my bedroom but it didn't get enough light down there so I jammed it in with the other plants in my living room near the only window. Since I moved it, the plant has grown huge leaves & the stem twisted up then around & I have a post that it leans on top of to hold it up. It's very top heavy.
Last night I was wandering around my condo after I did all my posting from the photos of the weekend. I really had no idea what to draw and I felt like scribbling! This is why this plant drawing is so sketchy. I used woodless coloured pencils in my 8.5x11 Bateman cover sketchbook. It was fun to draw without siting.
I did not use any black. The blackish tone is from the mix of different greens, red, purple, blues, etc.

No comments:
Post a Comment