A friend of mine gave me an idea for a photograph & we are supposed to work on it together later today. Yesterday, I visited my photographer friend to sort out how to get the image I want. I didn't want to purchase anything & I didn't need to. I have enough 'stuff' to do what I want (except I need more AA batteries for my flashes! - time for rechargeables).
With that all being said, last night I practiced on my own - which wasn't easy! Basically, my hand was the subject & it's tough to focus on your hand when you need it to work the camera. I fiddled quite a bit & got a few images I am happy to show here. It evolved to running my hand in my hair for some reason.
Each image has been enhanced with Photoshop™. I really wanted the background blown out so I upped the exposure. The images with my hair, I softened the hair so the ring stood out as well as upping the exposure slightly.
I realized today that the days I post images & do post production in Photoshop™, I am being creative. Just another observation so show me that I am creative more than I really notice.




No comments:
Post a Comment