Wednesday, June 15, 2011

people

Today I took a few photos. Nothing crazy just a few of my girlfriend's new born & a few of me. I have an idea for the new born shots & for now I'll leave it at that. As to the photos of me, I was asked to submit some 'today' shots of myself for the modelling agency I am associated with since they submitted me for a gig. Wouldn't that be great to get?!
The images of me are not the best but they actually asked for a couple taken with a camera phone so this will do. I am only showing one of me.
365-277
I adjusted the size (cropped out some of the top part of the image) and adjusted the white balance slightly. Looks better but not ideal. Head shots are supposed to have shoulders in them. Tough taking photos of yourself when you can't see what's through the camera! I do have a remote but still...

And this is just adorable. She is only 2 weeks old. I rarely take shots of people so that's why these are noted & posted.
IMG_8627sm

No comments:

Post a Comment