Thursday, August 11, 2011

an inch tall

After a night of catching up on my ironing, I didn't have much time left to draw - yes, it was piled high! I really don't mind ironing - I just watch a movie or tv & do it. I like being able to go into my closet & grab anything & it's already ironed. Sometimes things need touching up but that's minor & quick. I have considered drawing my iron but never do. It doesn't seem like a fun thing to draw but maybe it is; who knows, I didn't draw it last night.

I'm not 100% sure how I ended up drawing the photo from Sunday but I did. I was looking at my computer wondering what to draw & chose to draw the mushroom shot I took. It's was simple & quick. I like the white space & the hint of grass around the mushrooms. I really didn't want a green/yellowish background.
365-333
I drew this with woodless coloured pencils in my 6x9 sketchbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment