Friday, August 12, 2011

all colours

Abstracts. I don't do them very often yet I used to when I was younger. When I try to do them now, I really don't know what to do. Sometimes it's easy & it just comes to me yet other times, I stare at the blank page. Yesterday I just started drawing. I started with a sphere then the central elongated hand then went from there. As I mentioned before, I like to draw hands & I draw them often so these are not from 'life', I just drew them from memory. They kinda all look like the same hand - my hand. I used every colour in my woodless coloured pencil pallet. It wasn't my initial goal but it ended up that way near the end when I only had a few I hadn't used.

365-334

This really should be darker though.

No comments:

Post a Comment