Monday, August 8, 2011

kinda cheated

I had a modelling gig Thursday night so I did a quick sketch of a decorative glass I have & this ceramic cat which normally hangs on the edge of a plant peering in. I moved it to peer into the glass instead so I could see it better. The reason I say I kinda cheated is cuz the next day I was out a bit later (Friday) and I had to prep for a long hike in the morning plus make dinner so I just darkened & added to the drawing from Thursday. That's all I could think of to do. Both drawing days were quick. I can tell I'm near the end of this year journey of being creative. I am finding it harder & harder to find things I want to draw/photograph everyday.


Can you believe I have less than 40 days left?!? I counted, I have 35 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment