Quite awhile ago, I drew some leaves I picked up near my condo. That must have been back when I first started this creative journey since it was clearly in the fall. I looked it up & it was in November. You can find the post here.
On Thursday, I chose to draw one of the leaves again. I was expecting a friend of mine to stop by so I couldn't really venture outside to draw. I had considered it then it started to hail & rain! Nutty weather here in Calgary. Thankfully Bennie survived the drama.
I really like the woodless coloured pencils I have. I realize there's no real sharp point to them but I think that's half the fun for me.
This isn't as good as the first time around. I do find graphite easy to draw & shade with and I feel like I should be trying to step outside the box right now since I'm in my last 25 days. Won't happen but it's a nice thought.

No comments:
Post a Comment