As I type this, there are these birds outside making quite a racket. I can't see where they are but they certainly are busy chatting. I guess they're saying good morning. And suddenly the commotion stopped. Funny!
Anyway, the last day in Vancouver I had breakfast with my friends from Texas then we went back to the hotel so I could say good bye, pack up, check out then go visit some friends of mine who live there.
In the lobby of the hotel was this double sided panel which looked to be carved. It was quite ornate & there wasn't a 'pattern repeat' anywhere so we really started looking at it to see what it was made of. In the end, we realized it was plastic with a coat of gold paint. Either way, it was well done. It is clearly a story of some sort.

No comments:
Post a Comment