Wednesday, August 3, 2011

metal

My sister (years ago) had these hair clips that were small & metal. I rarely put my hair up but I thought they would be handy to have kicking around. I recall hers were silver & when I went looking, all I could find were gold ones which I did purchase but rarely used. Well, I ended up finding another set of smaller clips in silver & bought them as also. Well, I rarely use them too but I have them. I use the small ones more even though I figured I'd use the larger ones (the size closer to the ones my sister had) more often.
I have them clipped to a hair elastic in an ashtray I use for my earrings & rings in my bathroom. The ashtray is just a vessel; certainly never used as an ashtray by me!

Anyway, there are actually 4 of them & I only drew 3. These little things are NOT easy to draw!
365-325 326
I started the drawing last night & finished it tonight. I drew outside on my patio yesterday but drew inside tonight since the evening is quite cool. The shadows may be a tad bit off due to this. I still like it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment