I have decided to get off it - easier said than done. It's like Crack! Or what I think something as addictive as Crack would be since I have no idea. I also have no idea what is in chap stick to cause it to be so addictive but there certainly is something. My friend said it's alcohol - is there alcohol in chap stick? Is lipstick also addictive? Or is it the moist feeling on the lips that causes people to continually use chap stick?
Whatever it is, I need for it to be gone! Good luck Nance!! (:
Here are a few that were in my junk drawer. I set them up on a piece of paper since the black granite coffee table doesn't always make it easy to draw from. Yes, I could move I suppose.
I realized much later that it is that when chapstick is used continually, lips do not produce their own moisture. Hence why people cannot break the habit easily. Thankfully, I did and it has been years! woot woot
ReplyDelete