As I mentioned the other day (& likely previously) I should practice circles in perspective. So last night I decided I'd give it a go. On my coffee table I had my glass, some tea-lites in holders & my pencil sharpener (more oval than circular) & oh, I drew in a plant pot at the end. I really feel this dwg is quite messy all around & felt that even when I was doing it. As I slowed down drawing these items though, the circles turned out better. My glass was the first item I drew then the pencil sharpener, the tea-lite holders going from left to right then to the bottom. The plant pot was last but by then I think I was circled out.
Tea-lite top right looks the best to me. I will practice again! I'll map out the circular items next time which will help.

No comments:
Post a Comment