Thursday, December 30, 2010

Picasso eyes

I saw an image done with either markers or paint (or Photoshop™) & I liked it. So I decided I'd do my own rendition of it. In the image I saw, the person had sunnies on so in other words, you can't see the eyes (also 100% bald). I liked mine until I put the eyes in or I should say the eyeballs in the drawing. These eyes look like eyes with no depth somehow. I added the blue shirt only because I needed the eyes to NOT stand out so much. Bit creepy otherwise.

365-110

I added more brown to the hair & face to give a bit more depth.

For fun I scanned in the B side since I can see right through this marker paper. Let me also add that this brand (Letraset™) does NOT bleed through to the page underneath it at all - which is fantastic! The stuff I bought at the rendering course I took in August does bleed which makes the next page basically garbage unless I remember to take the sheet out before I start.

B side:

I am totally trying this again! Fun with markers! The smell is a bit strong though...

No comments:

Post a Comment