Monday, December 20, 2010

drawing anything

Last night I decided to organize my iTunes music. What an endeavor! I was at a friends house yesterday & she was kind enough to burn some new music for me (thank you thank you!) so that's what prompted it. I needed to move my music library from my PC to my Mac anyway so I figured yesterday was as good a time as any. Needless to say, I didn't notice the time fly by as I was working away & I'm still not done! (I'm actually organizing & deleting doubles.)

It was 10p when I stopped & knew I had to draw something. This was it. Again, it's not what I draw, it's that I draw.

365-99

Seeing it now, the papers that my sketch books were sitting on are a little off perspective-wise. The books look good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment