I did not draw while I was there due to time restraints & I really just wanted to BE there. When I was in the museums, I wanted to just be with the beautiful art which I have never seen before. To just enjoy where I was without obligation to do anything but enjoy & be there. I (already) cannot wait to go back!
Many people talk about being present in the moment. When I am in a place that has this type of art & history, I cannot help but be present. It's such a great feeling.
Below are some shots from my trip. There are many many more on my Flickr site (as well as on my computer). There is at least one per day (my creative outlet was photography while I was away).
I found myself taking many vertical shots. New York is all about looking UP!! Awesome!
November 30 - 365 day 80
lighting of the tree at Rockefeller Plaza


December 1 - 365 day 81
walking after seeing Wicked
December 2 - 365 day 82
Very cool building on East 42 Street (near hotel)
December 3 - 365 day 83
NY public library
MoMA


top of the Rock
December 4 - 365 day 84
Rockefeller Plaza & top of the Rock again


December 5 - 365 day 85
Brooklyn Bridge & Bobbles on 5 Ave near Rockefeller Centre







No comments:
Post a Comment