Tuesday, December 21, 2010

mail?

This letter opener I have fits in your hand perfectly. It is an odd shape & it really is a work of art of its own. I have had it for years! I truly cannot remember how I came to own it. Did I buy it or did my sister buy it for me? I'm sure she will tell me once she reads this.
In this drawing I ended up cutting off the tip of it since I ran out of paper. I was using a sheet that I drew on the other day cuz in theory, it should have fit. I ended up drawing it a wee bit bigger. Oops! So the end is cut off - it comes to an actual point.

It was easier to draw than I originally thought it would be. Nice surprise! It is a very unique piece. I'll have to draw it again (or photograph it) with my hand holding it.

365-101

PS I still have some cake left (any takers?!?) & am still addicted to chap stick. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment