I often wonder why I buy stuff. I was at Costco the other day & came across the Brookside Chocolate covered almonds. I recall that they were out for awhile so when I saw them, I just grabbed a bag without much more thought than that. The problem is, that when things like this are in my house, I eat them like candy - oh wait, it is candy! Self control seems to be elsewhere. I know that I could just buy a SMALL bag of these things somewhere else but the true Costco mentality is really quite evident when you're there ..."but it's so much cheaper if I bag a 1.5 kilogram bag than if I buy a snack size...". So you talk yourself into it. Doesn't take much to be honest. Who can resists? Well, once they're in my house, I cannot. If there's anyone out there who CAN resist these delicious little morsels, let me know how you do it.
I did not allow room to write the description en Français.
No comments:
Post a Comment