Sunday, April 3, 2011

a bit dark

Yesterday's figure drawing went well. I guess I was in the mood for it. I still left 30 minutes early though so my sister & I could go for coffee/tea. We had a nutty storm yesterday & ended up with easily 25+cm of snow. Yuk. Okay, YES it looked pretty but pretty in December not April.

The photographs I took are a bit on the dark side. I'm not sure why since they seemed ok on the LCD screen. I'm not re-shooting them since the drawings are clear just on a grey background. The images below which have white backgrounds were scanned in.

The bottom portrait drawing of the model actually looks like her. Bravo!

365-203a
5 minutes
conté on newsprint
faceless worked here!

365-203c
10 minute w black felt pens on cartridge paper

365-203d1
part 1 of 20 minute drawing time
conté on cartridge paper
365-203d2
part 2 of 20 minute drawing time
ink felt pens on cartridge paper

365-203e
30 minutes - graphite in sketchbook

No comments:

Post a Comment