Wednesday, April 13, 2011

too familiar

This is a site I see way too often. Funny, I looked at my hand as I was holding this last night & decided that my iPhone 3GS was my subject. Granted, I suppose, I don't see much of my hand since the phone is in the way but that's ok. I really like drawing hands but I don't want to draw them every day. (:

365-212 213

I have to admit I was a day behind. I was at an investment conference this past weekend & I wasn't home at all Saturday (day or night) aside from eating breakfast & sleeping. Due to this, all of my hand homework was one day off/late. I made up the day (in my mind) by starting this drawing early in the day & finishing it last night. I also added more dark tones to all of the hands last night too. I feel they need more but I've left them for my instructor to give feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment