I was annoyed coming back from the gym this morning. To get back in my parking spot was quite an endeavor. I'm over it now (kinda since I just wrote about it apparently!).
I went outside to take photos of the snow. It is beautiful & it's already starting to melt (insert big toothy grin here).
I started with my 70-200mm 2.8 L IS II lens & then to my 100mm 2.8 L IS macro. For some reason my initial photos didn't work on my card. They were there then when I went to upload them, my card reader didn't see them & when I put the card back into my camera, they were gone. Great. Out I went again. That time, all was well. Weird! I only used my macro when I went out the second time & even brought my tripod.
![]() |
| this shows the height of the snow received overnight |
![]() |
| this is my fav |




No comments:
Post a Comment